- Has rings and clips to attach to the reins, to un-tack you leave the rings in place on the reins and open the clips.
- Adjustable in length with Conway loop.
- Clip fastening around neck for rapid removal.
- All ends turned away from the horse to prevent rubbing
- 12 mm as standard on forks and neck. 20 mm for the rest.
The Pioneer running martingale is designed for endurance and is easy to remove quickly.
Opaque and translucent Biothane have a shiny, high gloss finish. Beta has a similar finish to leather.
All items are made to order, so please allow 14 working days for delivery.